How does Innovative Packaging Collects Data?
In short, cookies enable us to monitor which pages are helpful to provide our customers with a better web experience. Cookies don't give us access to your personal information on the computer. However, if you are not comfortable, you can decline cookies. Many systems have a default setting to accept cookies. You can modify your settings to accept or reject cookies according to your preference.
List of Cookies
Cookie Name: Cookie Description
- FORM_KEY: Stores randomly generated key used to prevent fake requests.
- PHPSESSID: Your session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW: Allows users to view and edit their orders.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART: A link to information about your cart and viewing history
- STF: Information on any of the products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE: The store view or language you have chosen.
- MAGE-CACHE-SESSID: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to load pages faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to load pages faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to load pages faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to load pages faster.
- SECTION-DATA-IDS: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to load pages faster.
- X-MAGENTO-VARY: Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION: Facilitates translation of content to another language.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE: Facilitates translation of content to other languages.
How we use your information
The primary purpose of us storing and using your information is to provide customers with the best services. We can only offer our customers good services when we understand their demographics and unique behavior. For example, when we know your location, we can provide you with designs according to your customer's taste. Information about your browser helps us provide you with the website that can work perfectly with your system. Your likes and reviews on our templates allow us to grant you products you like or are according to your preferences. Your information enables us to provide you with the products that are actually of your interest. We store your financial information to complete your transaction. Your details like phone number, shipping address, and name are used to deliver your parcels. We also use your email and phone to contact you for marketing research purposes. We may periodically send you promotional stuff about products, discounts, and other information at your shared email.
Security of your Information
The privacy of your information is of high priority to us. We take reasonable preventive measures against unauthorized access to your personal information both online and offline. To start with how we protect your information, let us clarify that we have several contents on a password-protected website so that only the person who has a password gets access to your personal information. Your password is saved with you, but if you somehow forget it, we advise you to contact us immediately so we lock your account. We also run extreme background checks on all our staff to have only reliable employees in a team. We are committed to keeping your information safe. Your notification is restricted in our office, and our site uses SLS (secure socket locker) encryption. SLS is a form of data security system over the internet. It verifies the integrity of information and the security of servers. The innovative packaging takes preventive measures for your information security. Still, since you know that information is not 100% secure over the internet, therefore we cannot warrant the safety of the information you send us through the internet.